Just Plugin and Play
Enjoy Playing Anywhere, Any Time Without Fuss-VOX VGH Series Guitar Amplifier Headphones
The VGH Rock is a headphone guitar amp that brings you the enjoyment of playing at home, in the rehearsal studio, or outdoors just by plugging into your guitar. When the headphone power is turned off, the product works like a pair of standard headphones, so it's useful for a variety of situations.
- Based on the tones of amp stacks from the '80s and '90s
- Built-in effects add color to the sound.
- Features highly reliable closed-air dynamic headphone units made by Audio-Technica. Can be worn comfortably for long periods of time; ear pads can be rotated for easy storage.
- Uses valve reactor technology in the headphone amp circuitry.
- Includes a thick cable with plenty of lengths to play even while standing up. The cable can also be pulled out from the right ear pad, making it easy to play your guitar or bass guitar.
- Easy to operate, with the controls located on the right earpad.
- Plug into the AUX IN jack to jam along with your music player.
- Predominantly black colors blend in with your look and match guitars of any color.
Built-in effects add color to the sound.
The VGH ROCK features reverb, chorus, and delay effects. Each effect can be adjusted, offering a tone with excellent presence.
Headphones that faithfully recreate the sound of the instrument
These models feature highly reliable closed-air dynamic headphone units made by Audio-Technica. The products faithfully recreate the sound of your instrument, offering both loudness and a wide sonic field. They can also be worn comfortably for long periods of time with a minimum of fatigue, the ear pads are designed to rotate for easy storage, and the headphone themselves offer exceptional performance. When powered off, the product can be used as a standard pair of headphones.
Uses a headphone amplifier circuit based on valve reactor technology.
This product uses a headphone amp circuit based on the valve reactor technology, achieving a dynamic amp sound that takes impedance, efficiency, and dynamic characteristics into account. This design faithfully simulates the characteristics of the original amp circuitry with entirely analog specifications.
Built-in AUX IN jack for jam sessions
These products feature an AUX IN jack, letting you connect to music players or other devices. For instance, you can use these headphones for a personal jam session, playing with backing tracks or other music you've preselected.
Now easier to operate
The cables used on these products are longer and thicker than the previous model, making the headphones easier to use. Also, the switch and control knobs have been moved to the right side.
This product has been designed as a tool that blends in with your look, using predominantly black colors that match guitars of any color.
*Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for improvement.
*Audio-Technica is a registered trademark of Audio-Technica Corporation.
Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.