MULTI-GAUGE CONDUCTORS GIVE OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE AT ALL FREQUENCIES
FINEST GRADE 99.99% PURITY OFC COPPER CONDUCTORS
MAXIMUM NOISE ISOLATION USING TWO SEPARATE SHIELDS
The classic 'curly cable', the VCC has been part of some of the most historic moments in rock and roll history. A unique multi-gauge design uses individual conductor types that are optimized for their particular frequency ranges, resulting in a reliable coiled cable that is truly musical. The cable is nine meters long (29.5 feet).
- Multi-gauge conductors give optimum performance at all frequencies
- Finest grade 99.99% purity OFC copper conductors for superior sound quality
- Maximum noise isolation using two separate shields
- Premium quality abrasion resistant high temperature PVC jacket for maximum durability
- Precision machined gold-plated connectors with one-piece tip for maximum conductivity and reliability
- Precision formulated polyethylene dielectric insulation for maximum signal transfer and superior audio quality
The Vox Vintage Coil Cable provides a cleaner, more accurate sound, as well as freedom from noise and interference that can compromise your musical experience. Vox utilizes rarely used, audiophile grade materials and unique technology to give you the best possible performance out of your equipment. These products are fully engineered using proprietary technology and manufacturing methods to bring you a vastly superior musical experience.
Conventional guitar cables compromise performance by using lower grade conventional copper conductors. This can result in signal loss and distortion that causes lower definition, poor dynamics, and sound that is not truly accurate. Vox Vintage Coil cables use the finest grade OFC copper conductors that will give you better clarity and a more natural sounding midrange. This material is seldom used for guitar cables and is world renowned in audiophile circles. The unique multi-gauge design uses conductor types that are optimized for their frequency ranges, and this results in sound that is much more dynamic, fuller sounding, and more natural and life-like. In the past, coiled cables have suffered from poor sound quality, but the multi-gauge construction has allowed Vox to eliminate many of the undesirable qualities and give you a truly musical sounding coiled cable.
The precision formulated, Polypropylene dielectric material used for to insulate the cable results in stronger signals that yield better high frequencies, and more realistic tonality and nuance. The Vox cables are also double shielded to provide maximum isolation from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
- High quality coiled cable
- 9 meters/29.5 feet
- Audiophile grade materials
- Maximum noise isolation and shielding
- Multi-gauge OFC copper conductors
- Precision machined gold-plated connectors
Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.