REALISTIC FEEL, STREAMLINED DESIGN
With eyes closed, drummers will think they're playing a regular two-piece hi-hat. But examine the innovative new VH-11 floating hi-hat, and you'll see that it's actually comprised of one floating cymbal pad atop a fixed lower base. Great for fast setup and easy transport, the VH-11 mounts on conventional hi-hat stands, and provides a similar playing feel to a 2-piece hi-hat. The VH-11 is fully compatible with Roland's TD-30, TD-20, TD-20X, TD-15, TD-12, TD-11, TD-9 and TD-4, and can be used with TD-10 with TDW-1, TD-8 and TD-6/-6V.
- Uses acoustic hi hat stand
- Great full-motion, acoustic hi hat feel
- "Floating" design uses less components for a quieter performance
- Dual-trigger capability
- Size: 12 inches
- Trigger: 2 (Bow/Edge)
- Connectors: TRIGGER OUTPUT Jack, CONTROL OUTPUT Jack
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Clutch, Drum Key, Cable Tie
Size & Weight
- Width: 314 mm (12-3/8 inches)
- Depth: 314 mm (12-3/8 inches)
- Height: 103 mm (4-1/16 inches)
- Weight1.5 kg (3 lbs. 5 oz.)
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Shipping
- Import duties and shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in the USA.
- Your package will be shipped from one of our fulfillment centers in the USA.
- Free 2 business day delivery with a tracking number in the 48 contiguous states of the USA.
- The delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico can take more than 2 days.
- Sometimes it can take a little longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Our system cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Currently, we cannot ship outside the USA. If you are outside the USA, please contact us.