THE ESSENTIAL STOMPBOX FOR VOCALISTS
Who says stompboxes are just for guitarists? The new, easy-to-use VE-20 has been designed from the ground up for singers, featuring some of the finest vocal-effects technology on the market. With the click of a footswitch, you can instantly add lush vocal layers and harmonies to your singing, add realtime pitch-correction, and you can show your creative side with special effects such as Distortion, Radio, and Strobe. You can even create loops and layers in real time with the onboard Phrase Looper. Perform anywhere with the VE-20 since it runs on AC or battery power.
- Specialized effects for vocalists, including Harmony, Double-Track, Dynamics, Reverb, Delay, and more
- Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers
- Realtime pitch-correction tools
- Special FX, including Distortion, Radio and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA-batteries or AC adaptor (PSA)
- Easy operation, road-tough BOSS construction
BOSS VE-20 takes your voice to a whole new level! VE-20 is packed with essential, high quality effects for vocalists such as Reverb, Delay, Dynamics, Chorus, and more. These effects has been difficult for vocalists to have control of, but now the VE-20 offers incredible easy user interface to totally control your vocal sound. Simply dial up your favorite setting and sing - no programming required. VE-20 is a practical vocal effects processor even for first timers. Of course, if you want to roll your sleeves up and create, the VE-20 has a variety of editing tools onboard.
Add lush harmonies to your lead vocals instantly as you sing. Select the harmony interval of your choice, or create multi-part stacks, such as upper third and lower fifth, and save them for instant recall. You can also thicken your vocals with Double Track. Best of all, the VE-20 is incredibly easy to use. There's no need for programming, and you don't need to input notes from a keyboard as you do with a Vocoder - simply sing and let the VE-20 do the rest!
Sing, record, loop, and overdub with the onboard Phrase Looper, inherited from BOSS's popular RE-20XL Loop Station. You get 38 seconds of mono record time to loop and layer phrases, and you can do it all in real time onstage. From doo-wop to human-beatbox, this tool will wow audiences!
In addition to its harmony and pitch-correction tools, the VE-20 offers a colorful and expressive collection of special effects, including Electric (made famous by artists such as Cher and Black-Eyed Peas), Robot, Strobe (rotary), Distortion, Chorus, and Reverb.
With the same solid-metal construction as other BOSS stompboxes, the VE-20 is built to last. Its footprint is identical to BOSS Twin-Series pedals, ensuring that it will fit perfectly into existing multi-pedal BOSS pedalboards and travel cases.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can you combine the doubling, chorus, and pitch effect on the BOSS VE-20 into one user setting?
2. Is there a female voice effect on the BOSS VE-20?
3. How do I connect the BOSS VE-20 to my computer for recording?
4. Can I turn off individual effects on the BOSS VE-20?
5. Can I use the BOSS VE-20 with a harmonica?
6. Does the BOSS VE-20 work on a 220v current?
7. Can the BOSS VE-20 generate a sub-octave?
8. Does the BOSS VE-20 have an aux input?
9. What does the BOSS VE-20 do?
10. Can I use the BOSS VE-20 with a karaoke machine?
11. Does the BOSS VE-20 create harmonies?
12. Can I use the BOSS VE-20 to do harmonies and pitch corrections at the same time?
13. Does the BOSS VE-20 work with a power supply?
14. Does the BOSS VE-20 work with the LP1000 speaker?
15. Does the BOSS VE-20 have phantom power?
16. Can you get a robotic sound with the BOSS VE-20?
17. Can the BOSS VE-20 do harmonies in different keys?
18. Can the BOSS VE-20 produce a chorus effect?
19. Does the BOSS VE-20 have an auto-tune feature?
20. Can the BOSS VE-20 do reverb and delay at the same time?
*0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms