WORLD-STANDARD PERFORMANCE IN A TINY FOOTPRINT
The BOSS TU-3 is the world's go-to stompbox tuner, trusted by players everywhere for its reliable operation and bulletproof durability. Scaled down in size, the TU-3S gives you the same industry-standard performance in a tiny footprint that saves precious pedalboard space. The display and tuning functions are identical to the TU-3-the only thing eliminated is the pedal switch. Always on and ready to go, the TU-3S is perfect for use with pedal switching systems like the BOSS ES-8 and ES-5, and ideal for any setup where space is at a premium
- Respected TU-3 tuning performance in a more compact size
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass modes, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses
- Guitar Flat mode supports "drop" tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Powered by optional PSA-series adapter; DC Out jack for powering up to seven BOSS compact effect pedals via an optional PCS-20A daisy-chain cable
- BOSS five-year warranty
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does the BOSS TU-3S affect the signal when put in a chain?
2. Does the BOSS TU-3S work when plugged only on the input?
3. Can the BOSS TU-3S tune a half step down?
4. Does the BOSS TU-3S work as a buffer in the chain?
5. Can I use the BOSS TU-3S to tune a 10-string guitar?
6. Can the BOSS TU-3S tune a ukulele?
7. Can I use the BOSS TU-3S to do a drop d tune on a 6-string guitar?
8. Can the BOSS TU-3S do a standard tune on a bass?
9. Does the BOSS TU-3S do Celtic tuning?
10. Is the high brightness mode on the BOSS TU-3S good?
11. Does the BOSS TU-3S work on a mandolin?
12. Does the BOSS TU-3S work with an autoharp?
13. Does the BOSS TU-3S have an on-and-off switch?
14. Does the BOSS TU-3S work with a power supply?
15. Can the BOSS TU-3S do a drop tune to A?
16. Can the BOSS TU-3S mute an instrument?
17. Does the BOSS TU-3S suck volume from the chain?
18. Can the BOSS TU-3S control the volume?
19. Can the BOSS TU-3S tune an 8-string guitar?
20. What is the difference between the BOSS TU-3S and the BOSS TU-3?
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.