CHROMATIC TUNER FOR GUITAR & BASS
This successor to the legendary TU-12 provides BOSS' famous needle/LED indicators for fast, accurate tuning. Other features include Flat Tuning of up to six half steps, ACCU-PITCH with an audible beep, a reference tone, a built-in microphone for acoustic instruments and battery-saving Auto-Off.
- Chromatic and Guitar tuning modes
- Needle-accurate metering
- Accu-Pitch provides audible verification of tuning
- Flat mode for drop-tunings
- Auto-off prolongs battery life
In the tradition of its top-selling TU-12 predecessor, the new TU-12EX offers needle-accurate metering for precision tuning, including high-visibility sharp and flat indicators to ensure perfect tuning. Never play out of tune again!
The TU-12EX offers two forms of input: a line input or the built-in microphone. Plug your electric guitars and basses into the Line input, or simply point the built-in mic at acoustic guitars or other instruments that aren't equipped with a pickup. It's super convenient!
For guitarists who drop-tune, the TU-12EX offers a special Flat Tuning mode, which lowers the pitch in user-defined semitone increments. The range can be set for up to six semitones.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can the BOSS TU-12EX be used to adjust the intonation of a bass?
2. Does the BOSS TU-12EX have a silent mode?
3. Does the BOSS TU-12EX fit on the BOSS BCB-60?
4. Does the BOSS TU-12EX have a metronome?
5. Does the BOSS TU-12EX work with an acoustic guitar?
6. Does the BOSS TU-12EX work on a piano?
7. How loud is the metronome on the BOSS TU-12EX?
8. Can the BOSS TU-12EX tune a string on the 12th fret?
9. Is the BOSS TU-12EX visible under sunlight?
10. Does the BOSS TU-12EX work with a power supply?
11. Does the BOSS TU-12EX work with a 6-string bass?
12. Can I use the BOSS TU-12EX to play drone notes?
13. How can I use the BOSS TU-12EX with a BOSS BCB-60?
14. Can I turn the beep sound on the BOSS TU-12EX?
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.