CLIP-ON TUNER WITH "TRUE COLOR" DISPLAY
The BOSS "TU" line is synonymous with reliable, roadworthy and accurate tuning. Today, the world's most famous tuner prefix gets "clipped-on" with the debut of the TU-10. Reinventing the traditional image of clip-on tuners, the TU-10 offers a stylish design and robust body with high-performance features derived from other BOSS tuners, such as Accu-Pitch, flat tuning up to five semitones, and Stream mode. A unique feature - the "true color" LCD - provides a full, multi-color visual experience not seen before in other clip-on tuners. In addition, the reflection-display function dramatically improves visibility.
- Proven BOSS quality and reliability in a clip-on format
- Dramatic advancement of visibility with unique "true color" LCD and reflection-display function
- Accu-Pitch function, flat tuning up to 5 semitones, and Stream mode
- Stylish design and robust body
- Available in a variety of colors
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What battery does the BOSS TU-10 use?
2. Can the BOSS TU-10 tune a 7-string guitar’s low B string?
3. Does the BOSS TU-10 work on bass?
4. How wide does the BOSS TU-10 clip open?
5. Does the BOSS TU-10 display “cents”?
6. Does the BOSS TU-10 shut off automatically?
7. Can the BOSS TU-10 do a drop D tune on a bass?
8. Can the BOSS TU-10 do a drop D tune on a 5-string bass?
9. Will the BOSS TU-10 work for a left-handed guitar?
10. Does the BOSS TU-10 work on a ukulele?
11. Does the BOSS TU-10 work with an electric guitar?
*All specifications and appearances are subject to change.