THE TRIPLE-STEREO MEGA LOOPER!
With loop mania sweeping the globe, BOSS proudly announces the most powerful Loop Station ever brought to the market - the RC-300. The new flagship looper features three synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and transport-control footswitches for each track. It's also equipped with pro effects, a master Expression pedal, and a deluxe, ultra-wide control panel for the ultimate in live-performance manipulation. Plug in your guitar, bass, keyboard, or instrument of choice and create amazing loops in real time. An XLR input is also provided, complete with phantom power, so singers, percussionists, violinists, beatboxers, or anyone with a mic'd instrument can get in on the act, too. The RC-300 lets you record for up to three hours directly to its internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB port lets you save your loops externally, as well as import/export WAV files. Step into the most powerful and inspiring Loop Station in BOSS history. It's the creative powerhouse that musicians have been dreaming of!
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files
Triple Stereo Loops
Create, stack, and manipulate multi-layered loops with the RC-300's three stereo tracks - each track being independently controllable. The "Auto Recording" feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your instrument, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go. The sky's the limit with three hours of recording time!
Process your tracks and external-input signals with the RC-300's expressive onboard effects, including Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Modulator, vocal effects, and more. A dedicated LOOP FX footswitch is provided for instant activation of the onboard effects. Control the effects parameters in real time with the Expression pedal for hands-free creativity onstage. You can apply the effects to any single track as well as to the entire mix, expanding your creativity and musical expression.
Connect the RC-300 to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your phrases externally for safekeeping. You can import and export WAV files between your computer and the RC-300; 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size can be imported.
The RC-300's ultra-wide pedalboard is equipped with an Expression pedal (which can be assigned to a variety of parameters) and enlarged footswitches for controlling REC/PLAY and STOP for each track. There's also a master ALL START/STOP footswitch onboard. Additionally, three independent faders provide immediate control of each track's output volume. And if that's not enough control under your hands and feet, you can also connect external Expression pedals and footswitches (sold separately).
Rhythm Guide and Preloaded Audio
To keep your loops tight and in time, you can play along with one of the cool rhythm patterns in the RC-300's onboard library as you record; the Loop Quantize feature helps you having your recordings looped in time. Dozens of rhythm types are onboard, including rock, pop, shuffle, Latin, and more. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo. You can also specify the time signature. When you save a phrase, the rhythm type and time signature will also be saved. To get you up and running right away, the RC-300 comes preloaded with audio backing tracks (including bass tracks, piano tracks, etc.) for instant play-along performance and fun.
In addition to recording your instrument performances and turning them into playable loops, you can record other external stereo audio sources via the AUX IN. Sounds from a digital-audio player or other device connected to the AUX input can easily be recorded and added to your loop performance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does the BOSS RC-300 work with a power adapter?
2. Can I sync the tempo with the BOSS RC-300?
3. Can I connect the BOSS RC-300 directly to my speakers without a mixer?
4. Can I import and export files on the BOSS RC-300?
5. Does the expression pedal on the BOSS RC-300 work as a volume pedal?
6. Can you run two separate signals on the BOSS RC-300?
7. Can I set the time signature for each track on the BOSS RC-300?
8. Does the BOSS RC-300 work with a guitar and mic?
9. Can I play and sing while running a guitar and drum loop on the BOSS RC-300?
10. Can I record one track for 2 measures and record another for 4 measures on the BOSS RC-300?
11. Can I add effects after recording the loop on the BOSS RC-300?
12. Does the BOSS RC-300 work with an external footswitch?
13. Does the BOSS RC-300 work with a violin?
14. Does the BOSS RC-300 have an autotune effect?
15. Does the BOSS RC-300 have onboard effects?
16. Can you add more than one instrument on each track?
17. Does the BOSS RC-300 have an internal mic?
* In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.