SIMPLIFIES YOUR SETUP
The LS-2 Line Selector pedal represents the easy way to switch settings among several effects devices or amplifiers, or route input and output signals. Two line loops and six looping modes provide a wide variety of applications.
- Compact line selection pedal for connecting and switching between multiple amplifiers and effects devices
- Provides two line loops with Level control and six looping modes
- Can supply power to several BOSS compact pedals when used with an AC adaptor
- The ideal power supply and master switching unit for multiple effects setups
- BOSS 5-year warranty
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can I use the BOSS LS-2 to split the guitar signal to two amps?
2. Can I use the BOSS LS-2 to route an expression pedal to multiple pedals?
3. Can I use the BOSS LS-2 to route my guitar and switch between two different sets of effects?
- Yes, only if both are connected to a single amp.
4. Can the BOSS LS-2 allow me to send 50% of my bass signal to the amp and 50% to the effect chain?
- Yes. You can adjust the level for each.
5. Is the mix parallel or series?
6. Can I use the BOSS LS-2 to mix the audio from my guitar on my computer?
7. Can you use the BOSS LS-2 to switch between two pedalboards in front of the same amp?
8. Can I use the BOSS LS-2 switch between overdrive and distortion?
- Yes, the BOSS LS-2 allows you to switch between different pedals.
9. Can I use the BOSS LS-2 to run two guitars into one amp?
10. Can I use the BOSS LS-2 to switch between two instruments into one amp?
11. Does the BOSS LS-2 allow me to blend the original signal with the looped audio?
12. Can I connect a zoom g5n on line A and a stompbox on line B of the BOSS LS-2?
- Yes. You can switch between A and B separately.
13. Can I use the BOSS LS-2 as a footswitch to switch between clean and dirty channels in one amp?
- Yes. The BOSS LS-2 is not a footswitch but you can use it to switch between two channels in one amp.
14. Can I use the BOSS LS-2 to run my Electro Harmonix Pitchfork in front of the amp or in the effects loop?
15. Can I use the BOSS LS-2 with my bass guitar?
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: MODE selector switch, LEVEL knobs A/B, Pedal switch
- Indicator: Line indicator A/B (Used for indication of check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, SEND jacks A/B: 1/4-inch phone type, RETURN jacks A/B: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, DC IN/OUT jack
- Power Supply: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 30 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: Approx. 14.5 hours, Alkaline: Approx. 29.5 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- Options (sold separately): AC adaptor: PSA series, Parallel DC Cord: PCS-20A
Size & Weight
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (including battery): 430 g, 1 lb
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Shipping
- Import duties and shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in the USA.
- Your package will be shipped from one of our fulfillment centers in the USA.
- Free 2 business day delivery with a tracking number in the 48 contiguous states of the USA.
- The delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico can take more than 2 days.
- Sometimes it can take a little longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Our system cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Currently, we cannot ship outside the USA. If you are outside the USA, please contact us.