The low-impedance FV-50L is a stereo volume pedal that can be used for a wide variety of purposes including keyboards.
- Low-impedance FV-50L enables direct control of stereo keyboards and stereo effects units
- Minimum Volume knob lets users set minimum volume as desired
- Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What does the BOSS FV-50L Volume Pedal do?
- The pedal is like your guitar volume knob. You can use it to control the master volume, create volume swells for performances and crank a tube amp.
2. Where can I use the BOSS FV-50L?
- It is mainly used as a guitar pedal to control volume but you can use it on your keyboard or midi controller. You can also be creative with it, one user shared that they used it on a sewing machine!
- You can use it anywhere with the right connections.
3. How does a BOSS FV-50L Volume Pedal work?
- A BOSS FV-50L lets you adjust the signal level to your desired effects, like volume sweeping. Pressing increases the volume while releasing it with your heel decreases the volume.
4. Can I use the BOSS FV-50L with another pedal?
- Yes. The BOSS FV-50L can be used with any kind of guitar pedal. It is best placed before any effects. You could use it like this for example Guitar - Effects Pedal - BOSS FV-50L - Amps
5. Can I use BOSS FV-50L to control the audio of my iPad?
- Yes. You can send the audio out from the iPad to the BOSS FV-50L and into the amp then it'll function as a volume pedal.
6. Does the BOSS FV-50L need power?
- No. To use it, there are two inputs and two outputs on the back.
7. Does the BOSS FV-50L need batteries?
8. What guitar cable can I use for the BOSS FV-50L?
9. Do I need to have an effector pedal between the guitar and the BOSS FV-50L?
- Yes. It is best placed at the end of the signal chain. The BOSS FV-50L enables you to directly control the stereo effect units.
10. Can I use the BOSS FV-50L as an expression pedal?
- Yes, it is possible to use it as an expression pedal.
11. Can I use the BOSS FV-50L as an expression pedal with a TRS cable?
- No. It can't be used as an expression pedal with a TRS cable. The circuit will not work unless you use a TRS insert cable.
12. What are the differences between the BOSS FV-50H and the BOSS FV-50L?
- BOSS FV-50H
- It is a high-impedance pedal
- Set at the start of the signal chain
- BOSS FV-50L
- A low-impedance pedal
- Set at the end of the signal chain
- Can be used for guitars and keyboards
13. Which is quieter for recording BOSS FV-50H or BOSS FV-50L?
- The BOSS FV-50L is quieter.
- Connectors: Input x 2, Output x 2, Tuner Out
Size and Weight
- Width: 86 mm (3-7/16 inches)
- Depth: 200 mm (7-7/8 inches)
- Height: 54 mm, (2-1/8 inches)
- Weight: 400 g (0 lbs. 15 oz.)
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Shipping
- Import duties and shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in the USA.
- Your package will be shipped from one of our fulfillment centers in the USA.
- Free 2 business day delivery with a tracking number in the 48 contiguous states of the USA.
- The delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico can take more than 2 days.
- Sometimes it can take a little longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Our system cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Currently, we cannot ship outside the USA. If you are outside the USA, please contact us.