SPACE-SAVING, MULTIFUNCTIONAL DUAL FOOTSWITCH
FS-7 is a compact dual footswitch for remote control of effect pedals or amp channel switching. Two footswitches are arranged in tandem, which saves space on effects pedal boards. Two selectable modes for latch or momentary allow for control of a wide range of equipment.
- Dual footswitch in a small footprint
- Latch/momentary switching function (common to A and B)
- Durable steel chassis
- Battery-free operation ideal for pedal boards
- Power via 9v adapter (power splitter included)
- Operates as momentary switch with no power*
*LEDs will not illuminate without AC power.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can I use the BOSS FS-7 with the Katana air?
- Yes. The BOSS FS-7 should be connected to the Katana air with a TRS cable.
2. Does the BOSS FS-7 work with the BOSS RC-1?
- Yes. The RC-1 works well with an external footswitch.
3. Will the BOSS FS-7 work with the Roland AC-60 amp?
4. Can I use the BOSS FS-7 to switch the patches of two guitar pedals?
- Yes, but you might need two BOSS FS-7s to switch the patches of two pedals.
5. Can I use the BOSS FS-7 with the Katana 50?
- Yes. The BOSS FS-7 should be set on “latch mode” and connected to a power adapter.
6. Can I switch panel modes with the BOSS FS-7?
7. Can I make the BOSS FS-7 stay on a channel?
- Yes, using a TRS cable connected to the “foot control” jack on the amp.
8. Does the BOSS FS-7 work with the OD-200 and the DD-200?
- Yes! The BOSS FS-7 can be used to switch between menus and functions.
9. Can I use the BOSS FS-7 without a power supply?
10. Can I use the BOSS FS-7 to switch between patches?
- Yes. The BOSS FS-7 can be toggled to switch between patches.
11. Can I use the BOSS FS-7 with the DD8?
- Yes. You need a Stereo TRS cable.’
12. Does the BOSS FS-7 work with the Roland GR33?
- Yes. The BOSS FS-7 should be connected to the “bank shift” jack.
- Connectors: A jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- B jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (*)
- DC IN jack * You can also connect a 1/4-inch phone plug.
- Indicators: A, B
- Controls: [MODE] switch, [POLARITY] switch
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 25 mA
- Accessories: Parallel DC cable, Owner's Manual
Size & Weight
- Width: 62 mm2-1/2 inches
- Depth: 131 mm 5-3/16 inches
- Height: 60 mm 2-6/16 inches
- Weight: 290 g 0 lbs. 11 oz.
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Shipping
- Import duties and shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in the USA.
- Your package will be shipped from one of our fulfillment centers in the USA.
- Free 2 business day delivery with a tracking number in the 48 contiguous states of the USA.
- The delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico can take more than 2 days.
- Sometimes it can take a little longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Our system cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Currently, we cannot ship outside the USA. If you are outside the USA, please contact us.