SPECIAL EDITION BOSS PEDAL WITH PREMIUM TONE
The DS-1X launches the famous BOSS distortion into a modern era of expression, delivering an unmatched level of performance for guitarists with an ear for tone. This next-generation stomp combines over 35 years of innovation in pedal design with the most advanced technologies, bringing you a completely new tonal experience that's only possible with the legendary expertise of BOSS. Prepare to be amazed-the inspiring and ultra-responsive DS-1X will change your thinking about distortion pedals forever.
- Special edition BOSS distortion pedal with next-generation sound, feel, and tonal response
- All-new design provides a superior playing experience that's unattainable with analog distortion pedals
- Powerful real-time processing adapts to your playing to provide ideal distortion tones in every register
- Enjoy perfect sounds over the entire fretboard, from tight, crisp tones on the low strings to fat, singing tones on
the highest notes
- High-clarity distortion sound that's never muddy or boomy, even when playing two or more notes at the same
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and picking dynamics
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
- Drive, High, and Low knobs offer a wide range of sound shaping not found in typical stompbox pedals
- Striking appearance with exclusive chrome knobs and control plate, plus vintage silver knob for battery
- Features BOSS' innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP), realized with proprietary technology and
- BOSS five-year warranty
Plug Into the Future of Distortion
The DS-1X completely redefines the distortion stomp, kicking it into a new universe of dynamic response and clarity. Powered by BOSS' MDP technology, this amazing pedal delivers distortion that sounds perfect no matter where you play on the neck, even at the highest gain settings. You'll enjoy tight response on the low strings and fat, singing tones on the highest notes, plus exceptional definition when playing two or more notes at a time. At every setting, the sound is never muddy or boomy, while the smooth, natural presence ensures that you always cut through without harshness or nasal overtones. With the DS-1X, your distortion tone feels and sounds "dialed in" the instant you turn it on, providing a rich, satisfying playing experience that's both effortless and inspiring.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is the build quality of the BOSS DS-1X pedal good?
2. What cables do I need for the BOSS DS-1X?
3. Where is the BOSS DS-1X made from?
4. Does the BOSS DS-1X work with a bass?
5. Will the BOSS DS-1X work with a strat with “V mod pickup”?
6. Will the BOSS DS-1X work with a Marshall mg30cfx amp?
7. Will the BOSS DS-1X work with an Orange amp?
8. Can I use the BOSS DS-1X with my “Squier strat mini” with 20 frets?
9. Can I use the BOSS DS-1X pedal for heavy metal?
10. Does an angled patch cable affect the sound?
11. Is the BOSS DS-1X digital?
12. Is the BOSS DS-1X noisy?
13. Is the bottom of the BOSS DS-1X smooth?
14. Is the PCB component on a surface mount or through a hole?
15. Does the BOSS DS-1X work as a “wah-wah” pedal?
16. Is the BOSS DS-1X a true bypass pedal?
17. Does the BOSS DS-1X have a bright or dark tone?
18. Is there a significant difference between the BOSS DS-1X and the DS-1?
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms