THE NEXT STEP IN COMPACT DELAY
Even with the best-selling delays in compact-pedal history, BOSS continues to push the envelope and innovate. The new DD-7 takes the best features from its predecessors and expands the creative potential with Modulation Delay mode, classic modeled Analog Delay mode, External pedal control options, longer delay time, and more.
- Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
- Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analog Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analog delay sound
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)
- BOSS five-year warranty
Expanded Delay Time
Up to 6.4 seconds of delay time is available with the DD-7, a marked increase from its predecessor. In addition, Hold mode allows up to 40 seconds of input to be recorded for creating "sound on sound" performances.
For hands-free control of the DD-7, an external footswitch and Expression pedal (sold separately) can be used. Tap tempo can be controlled from an external footswitch, while delay time, feedback, and effect level can be changed on the fly via Expression pedal.
New Delay Modes
The DD-7 is equipped with two innovative new delay modes. Modulation Delay provides chorus-flavored sounds. Analog Delay offers a modeled simulation of the classic BOSS DM-2, beloved for its characteristic warmth.
Create amazing effects with the DD-7's stereo output, such as spatial audio sweeps via true stereo panning. You can also use the stereo outputs to create separate dry and wet signal paths - handy for recording and live-performance control.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: MODE knob, D.TIME(Delay Time) knob, F.BACK(Feedback) knob, E.LEVEL(Effect Level) knob, Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT-A(MONO)/INPUT-B jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT-A(MONO)/OUTPUT-B jack: 1/4-inch phone type, TEMPO/EXP jack: TRS 1/4-inch phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 55 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: Approx. 6 hours
- *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Dry battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Options (sold separately): AC adaptor: PSA series, Footswitch: BOSS FS-5U, FS-7, Expression pedal: Roland EV-5, BOSS FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30
Size & Weight
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (including battery): 440 g, 1 lb
*0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Shipping
- Import duties and shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in the USA.
- Your package will be shipped from one of our fulfillment centers in the USA.
- Free 2 business day delivery with a tracking number in the 48 contiguous states of the USA.
- The delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico can take more than 2 days.
- Sometimes it can take a little longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Our system cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Currently, we cannot ship outside the USA. If you are outside the USA, please contact us.