MORE THAN JUST A METRONOME
The new DB-60 is priced to please, yet it doesn't disappoint in the feature department. This handy little timekeeper can lay down the click in style. For practicing a particular song, it's important to set the metronome to match the feel of the song, so along with the basic metronome functions, the DB-60 offers a variety of rhythm patterns such as 8-beat grooves, waltz, bossa nova, and more.
- Wide variety of rhythm patterns to play along with
- Quickly create original rhythm patterns with the Note-Mixing function
- Loop Play for calling up memory settings and playing the patterns repeatedly
- Memory function for storing independent tempos for each song
- Tap Tempo, Timer, and Stopwatch functions
- Standard Pitch function for tuning instruments
- Backlit display
For practicing a particular song, it's important to set the metronome to match the feel of the music. The DB-60's Note-Mixing function lets you create new rhythms quick and easy. You can adjust the output level of the first accent note and four different beats, and then combine them to create a new rhythm. For example, you can quickly create a 16th-note feel with varying dynamics, or a polyrhythmic beat with accent variations.
Along with the standard functions of a metronome, the DB-60 comes with a variety of rhythm patterns that are suitable for practicing many genres. You can also store the metronome and rhythm pattern settings, and quickly call up the settings according to your practicing routine. Set the length of your practice sessions by using the Timer and Stopwatch functions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can you control the volume of the BOSS DB-60?
2. What is the bpm range of the BOSS DB-60?
3. What kind of battery does the BOSS DB-60 need?
4. Can I use the BOSS DB-60 as a click track for a band?
5. Can I hear the BOSS DB-60 even if the instrument is fairly loud?
6. Can the BOSS DB-60 fade the tempo in and out?
7. Does the BOSS DB-60 have speakers?
8. Does the BOSS DB-60 need to be connected to a speaker?
9. Can the BOSS DB-60 click on the downbeat? Or the upbeat?
10. Can the BOSS DB-60 be set for double time?
11. Does the BOSS DB-60 have blinking lights to mark the tempo?
12. Can the BOSS DB-60 be set to click on the last note of the 16th?
13. Is the BOSS DB-60 audible while playing an acoustic guitar?
14. Does the BOSS DB-60 have a backlit display?
15. Does the midi mode on the BOSS DB-60 remain active while turned off?
16. Does the BOSS DB-60 have a tuning function?
17. Can I save tempos on the BOSS DB-60?
18. What is the difference between the BOSS DB-60 and the BOSS DB-30?
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.