BIG EXPRESSION IN A SMALL FOOTPRINT
For pro expression control in a compact package, there's no better choice than the BOSS EV-30. Its small footprint is perfectly suited for cramped pedalboards, while the die-cast aluminum chassis offers a rock-solid foundation and BOSS's famous rugged reliability.
A key feature of the EV-30 is an innovative internal mechanism that provides an ultra-smooth feel and precise parameter control, delivering a performance that rivals full-size pedals. And with two expression outputs, you can save further space by controlling two different devices from a single pedal. The outputs are electronically isolated, eliminating the possibility of noise issues from ground loops.
The EV-30 brings powerful real-time parameter control to the many BOSS compact pedals equipped with expression pedal inputs. It's also ideal for use with BOSS multi-effects processors and effects switching systems. A handy polarity switch provides compatibility with a wide range of music gear, allowing you to use the EV-30 with most devices that support expression control.
- Space-saving expression pedal with a rugged die-cast aluminum body
- Silky feel and smooth pivot for precise parameter control
- Isolated dual expression outputs for controlling two devices with one pedal
- Independent pedal range adjustment for each output
- Works with ¼-inch TRS expression inputs on stompbox pedals, multi-effects, keyboards, MIDI controllers, and more
- Polarity switch provides compatibility with most devices that support expression control
- Shares the same rugged, space-saving design of the FV-30H/L volume pedals and PW-3 wah
- Includes ¼-inch TRS (stereo) cable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What does the BOSS FS-5L do?
2. Can the BOSS FS-5L help in making harmonies with the BOSS ACS-PRO?
3. Does the BOSS FS-5L work with a BOSS VE-8 acoustic singer?
4. Will the BOSS FS-5L work with an Orange amp?
5. Can I use the BOSS FS-5L with a BOSS DS-2?
6. What is the difference between the BOSS FS-5L and the BOSS FS-5U?
7. Can I use the BOSS FS-5L with the JHS Morning Glory v4?
8. Can I use the BOSS FS-5L with Ableton Live software?
9. Will the BOSS FS-5L work with a Roland AC-60?
10. Can I use the BOSS FS-5L to switch channels?
11. Can I use the BOSS FS-5L to change between distortion and clean on a bass amp?
12. What cable do I need for the BOSS FS-5L?
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms