DOUBLE YOUR SWITCHING POWER
Two switches in one, BOSS's FS-6 combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit. With two switches conveniently housed side-by-side, the FS-6 allows each switch to be set for latch or momentary operation. Pick the configuration that best suits your playing style and setup.
- Each footswitch can be assigned latch- or momentary-type
- Stereo input jack for single stereo cable connection
- Can be connected to other footswitches (FS-5L/FS-5U/FS-6/AB-2) for extension
- Connect to a wide variety of instruments, rhythm machines, guitar amps, and electronic devices that have control input jacks compatible with FS-5L/FS-5U
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What cables do I need to connect the BOSS FS-6 to the Roland cube 80?
- You need TRS to dual mono cable. You can also use two BOSS FS-6 pedals to use the “echoplex” feature.
2. Does the BOSS FS-6 work with the Marshall as50d amp?
3. Will the BOSS FS-6 work with the Roland FA-06 and Roland VR-09 rotary effect?
- Yes. You can use the BOSS FS-6 to toggle the effect.
4. Does the BOSS FS-6 work with the GT-10?
5. Does the BOSS FS-6 work with the RC-3 loop pedal?
- Yes! The BOSS FS-6 makes it a lot easier to control loops.
6. Will the BOSS FS-6 work with the RC-1?
7. Does the BOSS FS-6 work with the Roland AC-60 amp?
8. Can I use the BOSS FS-6 to control and record with the RC3000 looper?
- Yes. You can use the BOSS FS-6 to start/stop recording and assign other functions.
9. What are the functions of the BOSS FS-6 footswitch?
- The BOSS FS-6 can be used for tap tempo. It can also switch from “latching to unlatching” making the FS-6 a versatile footswitch.
10. Will the BOSS FS-6 work with the TC Electronic Voicelive 2?
- Yes. There should be instructions on it in the manual.
11. Can the BOSS FS-6 footswitch be used with the BOSS GT-1 multi-effects?
12. Will the BOSS FS-6 work with the Alexis drum machine?
- Yes. The BOSS FS-6 is compatible via a TRS cable.
- Controls: Pedal Switch A, B / POLARITY Switch A, B / Mode Switch A, B
- Connectors: Jack A, Jack B (1/4 inch phone type)
- Jack A & B (TRS 1/4 inch phone type)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery/9 V 6F22 (carbon), 6LR61 (alkaline)
- Current Draw: 8 mA (max.)
- Accessories: Dry battery/9 V (6F22), Owner's Manual
Size & Weight (Incl. Battery)
- Width: 188 mm 7-7/16 inches
- Depth: 91 mm 3-5/8 inches
- Height: 43 mm1-3/4 inches
- Weight: 470 g 1 lbs. 1 oz.
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Shipping
- Import duties and shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in the USA.
- Your package will be shipped from one of our fulfillment centers in the USA.
- Free 2 business day delivery with a tracking number in the 48 contiguous states of the USA.
- The delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico can take more than 2 days.
- Sometimes it can take a little longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Our system cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Currently, we cannot ship outside the USA. If you are outside the USA, please contact us.