[Pre-Owned] In original packaging, slight wear; product used, in good condition
RESPONSIVENESS OUTSHINED WITH A MODERNIZED VINTAGE VIBE
Passionately designed by the master engineers at BOSS in Japan, the Waza Craft BD-2W delivers a premium stomp experience that fans of customized pedal tone will love. Crafted with an ear for highly refined sound, the BD-2W takes the classic Blues Driver grit to a new level with all-discrete analog circuitry. Standard mode captures the classic BD-2 tone while Custom mode delivers new body and sustain.
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Premium sound based on the classic BD-2 Blues Driver
- Newly revised, all-analog discrete amplifier circuit
- Standard and Custom sound modes
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and volume changes
WAZA CRAFT : The Art of Superior Tone
Since the beginning, the engineers at BOSS have been committed to achieving the finest guitar tones using any technology necessary, from old-school analog circuits to high-tech DSP. Continuing this enthusiastic spirit, we are pleased to introduce the new Waza Craft series. In Japan, "Waza" is the term for art and technique, and these special edition pedals proudly carry the Waza symbol to represent the pinnacle of BOSS design and craftsmanship. With final sound approval carried out by BOSS in Japan, the Waza Craft series brings you exceptional tone and touch response through carefully-selected analog components, refined circuitry, and meticulous attention to detail.
Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
Input Impedance1: M ohm
Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
Controls: Pedal switch, Mode switch, LEVEL knob, TONE knob, GAIN knob
Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, DC IN jack
Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22), AC adaptor (sold separately)
Current Draw: 18 mA
Accessories: Owner's Manual (multi language), Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSA series)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
Weight: 430 g, 0 lbs. 16 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- We accept only PayPal.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Please note that our system can send the item only to the address registered on eBay which must be the same as the address registered on PayPal.
- Shipping is with tracking number.