CLASSIC TREMOLO SOUNDS!
The BOSS TR-2 Tremolo is designed to provide guitarists with classic tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal. Dedicated "Wave," "Rate," and "Depth" knobs provide a multitude of effect possibilities.
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- "Rate" control allows for higher speed adjustment than classic PN-2
- "Wave" control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- "Depth" control determines the strength of the effect
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can I use the Tascam dp008ex with the BOSS TR-2?
- Yes. The Tascam can be connected to the BOSS TR-2 output. Then, an instrument should be connected to the BOSS TR-2 input for the audio signal.
2. Can I use the BOSS TR-2 for my vocals?
3. Does the BOSS TR-2 work as an auto-wah pedal?
- No. The BOSS TR-2 only does tremolo effects.
4. Where is the BOSS TR-2 made from?
5. Is the BOSS TR-2 true bypass?
- No. The BOSS TR-2 is a buffered pedal.
6. What does the BOSS TR-2 do?
- The BOSS TR-2 is a pedal that creates a tremolo effect. It is a modulation effect that rhythmically changes the volume of the signal. You would have to actually hear a tremolo effect to understand it.
7. Does the BOSS TR-2 work with an electric violin?
- Yes, the BOSS TR-2 works fine with an electric violin.
8. How much current does the BOSS TR-2 draw?
9. Does the BOSS TR-2 do tap tempo?
10. What is the difference between the BOSS TR-2 and the Joyo Tremolo?
- The BOSS TR-2 is smoother and more versatile than the Joyo.
11. Is there a volume drop with the BOSS TR-2?
- Some units may have a noticeable volume drop. It depends on the production date.
12. Can I use the BOSS TR-2 to play Green Day songs?
13. What is the difference between a BOSS TR-2 and a vibrato pedal?
- The BOSS TR-2 gives you a tremolo effect by changing the amplitude of the sound. Unlike a vibrato pedal which changes the pitch of the sound.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: DEPTH knob, RATE knob, WAVE knob & Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type & DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 25 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: Approx. 12 hours, Alkaline: Approx. 28 hours *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- Options (sold separately)AC adaptor: PSA series
Size & Weight
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight (including battery): 385 g (14 oz)
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
* The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Shipping
- Import duties and shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in the USA.
- Your package will be shipped from one of our fulfillment centers in the USA.
- Free 2 business day delivery with a tracking number in the 48 contiguous states of the USA.
- The delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico can take more than 2 days.
- Sometimes it can take a little longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Our system cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Currently, we cannot ship outside the USA. If you are outside the USA, please contact us.