A CHORUS PEDAL WITH BUILT-IN CROSSOVER
The CEB-3 Bass Chorus pedal offers a split-frequency chorus effect capable of applying warm, rich chorusing to the higher frequencies without muddying up the lows. It's the perfect chorus pedal for bassists.
- Compact chorus pedal especially designed for bass guitar
- Applies chorus sound to the high frequencies without altering low frequencies
- Effect Level, Low Filter, Rate, and Depth knobs permit precise tonal shaping
- BOSS five-year warranty
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What does the BOSS CEB-3 do?
- The BOSS CEB-3 is a bass pedal that splits the frequencies to get a chorus effect. It gives a warm and rich tone to your bass. It has a wide frequency range for the high chorus while not muddying up the lows.
2. What is the difference between the BOSS CEB-3 and a chorus guitar pedal?
- The BOSS CEB-3 works the same as other guitar chorus pedals. It has a wider frequency range on the low ends designed for the bass.
3. What is the difference between the BOSS CEB-3 and the EHX Bass Clone?
- Both are great bass chorus pedals but only the BOSS CEB-3 has an effect level control knob. The BOSS CEB-3 has a more durable and robust build quality.
4. Is the BOSS CEB-3 analog or digital?
- The BOSS CEB-3 is a class b digital device.
5. Does the BOSS CEB-3 require a battery?
- Yes. The BOSS CEB-3 is powered by a 9v battery.
6. Is the BOSS CEB-3 analog?
- Yes. The BOSS CEB-3 has an analog circuit.
7. Does the BOSS CEB-3 work with an acoustic guitar?
- Yes. Your acoustic guitar should have a ¼” audio jack to connect.
8. Can I use the BOSS CEB-3 on my vocals?
- Yes. The BOSS CEB-3 works well on the low ends as it is a bass pedal.
9. Can the BOSS CEB-3 pedal be used for Synth (bass)?
- Yes. The BOSS CEB-3 works on any analog input source.
10. Where should I put the BOSS CEB-3 in the chain?
- The BOSS CEB-3 should be placed in the middle of the chain. After the compression, overdrive, and distortion pedals, and before the delay. Tremolo and reverb pedals.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: DEPTH (Modulation depth) knob, RATE (Modulation rate) knob, LOW FILTER knob, E.LEVEL knob, Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 55 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: Approx. 6 hours *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Options (sold separately): AC adaptor: PSA series
Size & Weight
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight (including battery): 420 g (15 oz)
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
* The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Shipping
- Import duties and shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in the USA.
- Your package will be shipped from one of our fulfillment centers in the USA.
- Free 2 business day delivery with a tracking number in the 48 contiguous states of the USA.
- The delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico can take more than 2 days.
- Sometimes it can take a little longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Our system cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Currently, we cannot ship outside the USA. If you are outside the USA, please contact us.